Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Labels: anti-oxidant, Beautiful Medicine, cinco de mayo, discount prices, event, facelift, facellift, facial, facial fillers, Filler, Gift Certificates, HEALTH, HEALTHY, marionette lines, special event
Exilis Reduces Wrinkles and Contours the BodyBTL’s Exilis offers a revolutionary non-invasive form of treatment for the reduction of wrinkles and for the reshaping of targeted fat deposits. Exilis also complements pre and post treatment in invasive liposuction techniques. Exilis treatments can postpone or eliminate the need for invasive surgery particularly for patients with mild to moderate fat deposits and who may not be candidates for lipoplasty.
The Exilis device is FDA cleared in the United States for the primary treatment of dermatology and general surgical procedures for non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and rhytids. Exilis uses controlled heating to the tissue through uniform molecule excitation, combined with the beneficial effects of mechanical waves. The Exilis provides effective body contouring via fat volume reduction and skin tightening for a wide variety of clients. Exilis is the fastest body contouring treatment available. Most patients are treated in four twenty-minute sessions.
why people use Exilis
- Combination of Monopolar RF and ultrasound with studies to validate depth of penetration into deep targeted tissue
- The Advanced Cooling System can be adjusted to target exact depth of penetration and protect the skin
- Energy Flow Control allows Exilis to deliver highest power in class while virtually eliminating risk of skin burns
- Most sophisticated applicator that continuously monitors targeted skin temperature, RF contact and ground quality
- Comfortable treatment: due to the unique combination of Monopolar RF and Advanced Cooling, the energy is delivered to the patient without any discomfort
EXILIS on FOX News
before after 4 treatments
after 4 Tx
Labels: abdominoplasty, aesthetics, before after, Biggest Loser, burn fat, crash diet, diet, Exilis, facelift, facellift, laser treatment, phentermine, plastic surgery, pounds, radio frequency, radiofrequency